LG face mask has Fans and air purifiers
Facemasks don’t generally look cool on people, looks awkward right? The new highly innovative facemasks by Korean giant LG is promising to look cool and more like science fiction series.
Korean electronics giant LG has officially unveiled its upcoming air-purifying face mask, the PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier. The company has adapted its home air purifying technology into the mask that you wear on your face.
LG Face mask has fans and air purifies, here are some of its features:
- PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier will come with twin H13 HEPA filters, multi-speed fans, and a UV-LED sterilizing case.
- The device also has respiratory sensors to sense when you’re breathing in or out, and it adjusts the fans’ speeds accordingly.
- The device carries an 820-mAh battery to run an active air filtration and purification system.
- You can recharge it by putting it in a UV LED sterilizing case that “kills harmful germs” while charging.
- Every component of the mask is replaceable and recyclable.
- According to LG mask is “ergonomically designed based on extensive facial shape analysis” to “minimize air leakage around the nose and chin,”
- LG claims mask will enable the user to breathe clean air both indoors and outside.
- The release date or price has not been announced yet.
Does is effectively prevent COVID19?
Although the product sounds great there is no information if it effectively blocks COVID-19 infection or not. Moreover, the company has not clarified the device’s weight.
We are Nigeria’s Leading mobile repair destination for millions of people. We have highly trained technicians who can effectively repair and replace all the commonly damaged components of the most popular brands of tablets mobile or game consoles